Thursday 23 June 2016

Diary Post T2W8

Diary Post T2W8


This week we have been doing lots!


The first thing you need to know is Terrific Tuesday.

I may have told you about this in my last post but in this post I am going to explain it in more detail so you understand. 

Terrific Tuesday is when you go to a different classroom to learn something new.

There are 6 different classes that you can go to.

They are:

  • Science
  • Vintage Games
  • Board games
  • Art
  • Putiputi (Making flax flowers)
  • Japanese

You are supposed to choose up to 3, and the teacher puts you in 1 of your preferences.

I chose:
  • Japanese
  • Board games and
  • Art!
I got put in number 2.

 Which is board games. 

Mrs P, (The teacher) calls it co-operative games.

The second thing I am going to tell you is about this new book we have been reading as a class.

 It is called the Green Book.

It is about this group of people that have moved out of earth to live on a new planet called shine because the earth and the sun were dying. 

They could only bring 4 things each and a book.

We are reading this because we are learning about the Solar System and what would happen if the earth suddenly became uninhabitable or unsafe for us to live on.

It's very interesting to read.

That is all for now but I will be back with more interesting stuff in the next one or two weeks!!!

Alyssa  

No comments: